Techano RMSUs and offshore cranes onboard Havfarm 1 have been tested in China.
The 385 m long and 59,5 m long Havfarm 1 is currently on its way from Yantai, China to Hadsel, Norway, where it will be finalilzed and delivered to Nordlaks this summer. Onboard are several innovations from Techano, including:
- Two Rail Mounted Service Units (RMSUs), each with:
- Onboard HPU
- Two foldable cranes with an outreach of up to 25 m
- Two capstans with capacity of 5 t
- Operator’s cabin
- Additional 10 t telescopic offshore crane on port side RMSU
- Offshore knuckle boom crane
- Six live fish coupling systems for transfer of live fish
- Six docking stations for Techano supplied fish hose coupling for transfer of live fish
Techano is the world’s leading brand of engineering solutions and services for handling marine cargoes and offshore loads. Techano products serve the offshore, marine and renewables markets, on board ships, offshore rigs, SOV’s and fishing industry. Techano is part of the Dutch Van Aalst Group of Companies.
For further information please contact: